The St. Margaret of Scotland Parish Community cordially invites you to join us during the Christmas season.
We celebrate that God’s Love is the reason for this special time of the year. We also thank Him for the gifts that remain all year long — the hope and joy of Jesus, our Savior, the blessings of cherished memories, and the friendships that make life more special.
Listed below is a schedule of Mass and confession times.
Confession – “The Light is On For You”
- Saturdays: 3-3:45 p.m. and any time by appointment
Fourth Sunday of Advent (Sunday, December 24)
- Saturday, December 23 (Vigil): 4 p.m.
- Sunday, December 24: 8 a.m., 10 a.m. & 12:15 p.m.
Christmas Eve (Sunday, December 24)
- 4 p.m. & 10 p.m.
Christmas Day (Monday, December 25)
- 10 a.m. & 12:15 p.m.
New Year’s Eve (Sunday, December 31)
- Saturday, December 30 (Vigil): 4 p.m.
- Sunday, December 31: 8 a.m., 10 a.m., 12:15 p.m.
Epiphany (Sunday, January 7)
- Saturday, January 6 (Vigil): 4 p.m.
- Sunday, January 7: 8 a.m., 10 a.m., 12:15 p.m.