Online Giving Now Available
It’s now easy for you to fulfill your financial commitments to the parish even when you are unable to attend Mass. You do not need to write a check or have cash available. Giving electronically also helps the parish staff budget more effectively.
Some of the benefits of Online Giving are:
- Online payments eliminate the need for writing checks
- Financial planning allows you to align offertory schedule with paychecks
- Convenient when you are traveling because it can be used anywhere
- Easily adjust amount of automatic contribution
- Eliminates complications from misplaced contributions
- You can access your account from anywhere with the mobile version
- No need to share confidential credit card or bank account information with parish staff; enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site
More information is available on the Online Giving FAQs.Give Now
To sign up for your Online Giving Account, click the link below and the Online Giving page will open in a new window.
Select “Create New Account” and fill out and submit the form.
Then login and use the “My Payment Methods” and “Give a New Gift” options to setup payment methods and give a new gift.
“But this I say, He which sows sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which sows bountifully shall reap also bountifully.”
2 Corinthians 9:6